Windows 11 Download Free ISO 64 bit 32 bit Update 2019
Windows 11 download iso 64 bit 32 bit Free Microsoft came with a Windows DVD or a hidden partition to reinstall or update their system. Recently Microsoft has downloaded the ISO image of its system, which allows in particular to create a bootable USB key Windows 11 . In fact, it is a relatively simple tool called Media Creation Tool that is downloaded and must be executed. Technically, this is the tool that will download Windows 11 . After accepting the terms of the Microsoft license agreement, you must choose whether the installation of Windows 11 is for the current PC or another PC from which it is not possible to perform this operation. The PC upgrade can not be used for a computer running Windows XP or Windows Vista. You have to go through the installation media in both cases. The upgrade must be used with WIndows 7, 8.1 or 10.
Download Windows 11 ISO for Installation
Choosing the option to upgrade the PC immediately starts downloading Windows 11 . The choice of creating an installation medium passes through intermediate screens. The installation of Windows 11 download is necessary when you want to upgrade a computer with an older operating system or when you have to reinstall due to major problems. It is strongly recommended that you do not download the Windows 11 disk image to third-party sites or peer-to-peer download sites (torrents, etc.) because the ISO image may not be authentic or it’s a bad version.
Download windows 11 32 bit 64 bit
Thus, Microsoft now offers to download the ISO image of the latest version of Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit directly to these servers, charge the user to have a valid license key. To get download links from Microsoft servers, just visit the following page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO/
However, if you already have Windows 11, this page will be redirected to the Media Creation Tool, which allows you to download the ISO directly from the tool. It is therefore necessary to go through another operating PC and produce an installation medium that can be a USB key or a DVD. This media will be used to start the blocked computer .
However, you must first select the language and specify the architecture (32 or 64 bits). It is possible to check the box “Use the recommended options for this PC” so that the choices of the computer used are applied.
The 64-bit architecture is more powerful because the processor processes a larger amount of memory more efficiently than the 32-bitarchitecture . However, not all processors have the ability to operate in the 64-bit architecture. It is possible to obtain this information on the PC in the properties of the system. In doubt, especially when the computer is blocked, it is possible to choose the two architectures . The download is however longer.
BIOS to start the installation of Windows 11
The BIOS is a small program associated with the motherboard of the computer. Its main function is to launch the operating system and it keeps in memory where this system is located. It is possible to change the location and ask the BIOS to launch Windows 11 from a USB stick or DVD. This request must occur as soon as the computer starts before the launch has taken place. BIOS access varies from one PC to another. The most common keys are F2, F9, F10 or the delete key (Delete / Del). It is easy to retrieve on the Internet , by giving the exact references, the documentation of a BIOS and to have the exact answer without multiplying the tests by pressing alternatively on each of the possible keys.
Beyond access, each BIOS has its particularities, its display and its keys for interactivity. Ergonomics is usually reminiscent of the late 20th century. Nevertheless, the ability to launch Windows 11 from a USB drive or DVD is usually quite easy to find.
Prepare a USB key for Download Windows 11 installation
With Media Creation tool, you can also create a USB stick for installing. Here are the screens and steps to create the Windows 11 installation USB key with Media Creation Tool. You must accept the license agreement by clicking the Accept button:
Do Not Download Windows 11 ISO From Another Site
Microsoft offers a legitimate download source and very easy to use; in fact, please do not try to download it elsewhere. Yes, it might seem tempting to download a “free” pirated version of Windows 11 that boasts the lack of a need for a product key, but to this joy of using a downloaded Windows 11 this way adds a real risk of being confronted with something that was not expected.
What’s new in Windows 11 Download
Lets Talk about windows 11 features
• A Start Menu, and a real desktop for PCs : Windows 11 reinstates a “real” menu / start button close to that of Windows 7. The modern interface, dedicated to tablets, disappears on non-touch terminals, with mouse and keyboard.
• Continuum mode: Windows 11 dynamically switches from desktop mode to touch mode depending on the configuration: tablet or laptop (netbook, ultrabook …). A function that is designed for hybrid terminals.
• The ability to create multiple virtual desktops : Windows 11 introduces a virtual desktop feature. It allows the user to have several offices according to his professional or personal needs, and to pass to one another.
•The Cortana voice assistant : The Cortana assistant (already present in Windows Phone ) enters Windows. It allows to launch, by voice or text, local or web searches , but also to manage its agenda, its calendar …
• New applications : Windows 11 includes a new browser called Edge , which is more modern than Internet Explorer. There is also a new notification center and optimized integration with Office 365 (via OneDrive).
• Universal apps : Windows 11 introduces portable “Universal Apps” in all its versions (Windows 11, Windows 11 Mobile, Xbox …). They are offered via a unified Windows Store targeting both mobile and desktop.
• New security features : Windows 11 includes new security features : multi-factor authentication, data protection, and bio metric authentication – including facial (via Windows Hello ).
The main new features release of Windows 11
•A new design (called Microsoft Fluent Design System). More “intuitive” and “homogeneous between different devices” Windows (PC, tablet, smartphone …), it results in a more animated graphical interface, enhanced with depth effects and transparent application windows.
• A cloud clipboard. A cloud-based clipboard is emerging to make it easier to copy and paste between devices (Windows 11, iOS / Android). Windows 11 also includes for the occasion a new icon to associate a smartphone to his PC or tablet (Continue on PC), in order to facilitate the continuity of tasks between devices (read a web page, write a document …).
• Timeline (or Chronology). This function allows to return to a previous state of Windows, and thus find applications, files or previously opened websites. This history is accessible via all the machines attached to the same Windows account. For now, this feature only supports a limited number of applications (Office, Word Pad, Paint …). Microsoft intends to encourage Microsoft Store developers to implement it.
• The ability to pin contacts to the task bar. New shortcuts (called My People) include the ability to launch a Skype conversation faster or share files.
• Story Remix. Introduced in the photo management application (Photos), the Story Remix feature allows you to automatically pre-edit videos or slideshows based on recognizing images.
• Near Share. This device gives the possibility of exchanging files between terminals via Bluetooth or wi-fi wireless communication network protocols. Once activated via the notification center, it allows you to manage this sharing by right-clicking on the documents you want. For now, this service only supports Windows devices, but Microsoft plans to make it compatible in the future with iOS and Android (dixit the site MS Poweruser ).
• eSIM. Windows 11 supports pre-integrated SIM cards. Objective: to prevent 4G notebook users from having to go through the store box to activate their telecom subscription. To implement their connection, simply associate the user’s cloud profile with its package. Microsoft calls this new service “Always Connected”.
• Improved Eye Control. The OS integrates an eye tracking control feature. It only works for the moment with the Swede Tobii Eye Tracker 4C reticle sensor.
• Advanced Windows Defender Exploit Guard. Microsoft has enhanced the Windows 11 Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit with a Windows Defender Exploit Guard anti-piracy module.
Check more: windows 11 concept
Windows 11 download ISO 32 bit 64 bit versions:
Download windows 11
Download windows 11 pro
Download windows 11 home
Download windows 11 Family
Download windows 11 enterprise
Download windows 11
Download windows 11 Education
Download windows 11 ISO
Windows 11 Family 32 bit 64 bit
Windows 11 Family is perfect for users who want to find the Windows environment they like and are familiar with. Those who are only moderately concerned with the security of commercial data and have only a limited number of devices, will be quite satisfied with the family version of Windows 11. As for the players, Windows 11 Family allows you to synchronize your Xbox Live accounts , giving you the ability to manage them via your PC. If you have an Xbox One, it will even be possible to stream or play on any PC on the local network. A game mode is also available offering improved performance for the game and a possibility to stream to Mixer streaming without having to use third-party software. The Family Edition always includes apps to increase your productivity like Calendar, Mail, Maps, Movies & TV, and Photos. Windows 11 Family.
To conclude: Windows 11 Family has everything a standard PC user needs and can find a familiar Windows environment.
Windows 11 Pro 64 bit 32 bit ISO
If you have a small business and you think you need an assistant, why not hire Windows 11 Pro? You’ll have the same essential features, the same benefits for gaming, and the same productivity applications as with Windows 11 Home, plus a set of additional features that professionals love, including Microsoft Hyper-V. The most notable is perhaps Windows Update for Business, the free Microsoft service that is also available to Windows 11 Enterprise users. It includes the addition of a series of security tools, perfect for professionals, including multi layer protection (device, identity, applications and information) and a rigorous program of updates that will prevent devices from falling behind in the field of security.
Applications like Device Guard and Secure Boot, both exclusive to Windows 11 Pro, ensure that your devices will not be hacked by malware and other malware, regardless of the user, and they offer increased security, valuable to customers. individual users. There is also the addition of Bit Locker, a useful encryption tool that allows you to put a lock on all your data carriers. Speaking of devices, Windows 11 Pro is ideal for businesses that use Choose Your Own Device (CYOD), a program that allows employees to choose from a variety of devices – smartphones, tablets, and computers – that have been pre-approved by the company.
The ultimate argument : Windows 11 Pro is aimed at small businesses and computer enthusiasts, but standard users can also use it without considering added features.
Windows 11 ISO 64 bit Enterprise
Windows 11 Enterprise is an extension of Windows 11 Pro that introduces Microsoft’s Windows Update for Business, and gives access to updates to the Long Term Servicing Branch (LTSB). LTSB allows companies to make security updates to Windows 11 without changing the way Windows 11 works. This is ideal in situations where it’s not feasible to teach the use of a new tool to a large group of employees.
There are two versions of Windows 11 Enterprise available for purchase: E3 and E5. Enterprise E3 includes the features mentioned above, as well as the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack, which allows employers to virtually manage their employees’ computers. Enterprise E5 offers everything Enterprise E3 offers, plus access to an enhanced version of Windows Defender, called Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
The ultimate argument: Windows 11 Enterprise Edition is designed specifically for medium and large businesses and structures – volume licensing and security features do not fit for personal use.
Windows 11 Education Download
Windows 11 Education takes advantage of the security and updates of Windows 11 Enterprise, but specializes in the field of education by providing specific features for students, faculty, and managers. A notable difference with Windows 11 Enterprise is the inability to benefit from the Microsoft LTSB branch, the feature-based security upgrade method. Windows 11 Education is only available for schools and pricing is based on volume. While the Enterprise version is an evolution of the Pro version, the Education version can be considered an evolution of the Family version.
To conclude: Windows 11 Education is for schools. The price of the volume-based license purchase and learning applications are not intended for individuals.
Windows 11 X ISO download
Rather than being classified as a Windows 11 edition as such, the “X” is a mode that works on the Home and Pro versions of the operating system. It is designed to optimize security and performance; it allows running only applications that have been downloaded from the Microsoft Store and offers an internet browsing by Edge. Anyone with a Home or Pro edition can upgrade at any time, but this is not required. It is also possible to return from X mode at any time, to return to Home or Pro, even if it is impossible to redo the reverse path next. There are also versions X for the editions Enterprise and Education, which are basically the same as their colleague’s standard, but with the same simplified experience. When buying a new laptop or desktop, check with the manufacturer what version of Windows 11 you are going to have!
The ultimate argument: Windows 11 X is now a mode that can be enabled on Home or Pro (as well as on Enterprise and Education) to provide a more streamlined experience.
Windows 11: System Requirements
• Processor : 2 GHz or faster
• RAM : 2 GB (for a 32-bit architecture) or 4 GB (64-bit)
• Disk space : 20 GB
• Graphics card : DirectX 10 device with WDDM driver
Updating an existing terminal requires Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, as well as a Microsoft account and Internet access. Some older 64-bit processors may also block the installation. To access the Windows Store and download apps from a terminal on Windows 11, Microsoft says it is necessary to have a screen with a resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels, and a Microsoft account.
The future of Windows 11
Microsoft is working on an alternative to Windows 11 designed for lightweight terminals. For the unofficial hour, the information is confirmed from day to day . Based on a rewritten Windows kernel (called Windows Core Operating System), this declination would be more modular than its big sister. it aims to respond to the success of Chrome OS. Called Windows 11 Lite, it would have a minimalist graphical interface .The goal? To propose an alternative to the logic “all in one” of Windows. Within the new building , windowing, file and parameter managers would still be present. Windows 11 Lite could will support Win32 and 64 bit software via a virtualization or containerization layer. Windows 11 Lite could come to live in two new types of device launch in parallel, whose respective code names would be Centaurus and Pegasus. Centaurus would refer to new Windows tablets with a two-part folding screen. Just download windows 11 iso version and install its new features.
Before Proceed for windows 11 check 10 now
As in every update, Microsoft recognizes in its official website dedicated to it the possible problems that a machine can incur in the case of installing it, something paradoxical when it is assumed that they come to fix bugs and bring new functions, no more complications. In the case of the update of April 9, two problems are specifically mentioned, but in relation to the URI schemes of the application protocol and the Windows Deployment Services tool.
That is, today Microsoft has not yet officially registered the crashes or slowdown as part of the problems of the update KB4493509, and probably has to launch another to correct what has been on many machines. If you are one of the people affected, the good news for you is that there is a solution, and it is as rudimentary as manually uninstalling the update.
To do this, it’s as easy as going to ” Settings> Update and security> Windows Update> Advanced options> View update history> Uninstall updates “. Once there, you will have to select KB4493509. While waiting to see if the Windows 10 May 2019 Update improves things in this regard by reducing the number of bugs, we know that at least the system will allow the user to have more control over the updates, and also automatically uninstall those that give problems , without us having to worry.
Get More Updates on:
Windows 11 iso
Windows 11 iso download
Microsoft Windows 11
Windows 11 iso 64 bit
Windows 11 download
Windows 11 free download